I can't hear you, I have a banana in my ear.

I can't hear you, I have a banana in my ear.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dance Class

Emma's been talking about taking a dance class for a few months now so we decided to give it a try this summer. She's in a combo class where they do 30 minutes of ballet each week and then alternate between hip hop and tap for the second 30 minutes. Here's the warm up.


Here Emma's learning some ballet moves and their names.


Here they put it all together.


These are some jumps from first to second position. There's a name for this move but I won't attempt to spell it here.




After about 30 minutes of ballet, they started hip hop. This video was so good that I had to put it all up here. The blog only allows certain sized videos so it's split in two. It's worth it to watch both!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Emma to teach me her moves! Dance party in Medford!

    ReplyDelete